Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article!
No matter if you’re 25 or 55, there’s never a wrong time to start caring for your skin’s health and appearance. After all, many factors in today’s world seem to work against it. Ranging from the modern stressful lifestyle to environmental factors such as pollution and UV rays (and not to mention the process of aging itself), all of these things negatively impact your skin.
The good news is that certain lifestyle changes help you postpone or minimize any damage done to your skin. One of them is altering your diet by including skin-friendly foods and collagen supplements, but another equally important practice for maintaining healthy skin is using the right skincare products. If you’re on the lookout for a quality skincare brand, check out Dr Lewinn’s skincare range.
About Dr Lewinn’s
Dr Lewinn’s was founded in 1989 by the well-known reconstructive dermal surgeon Dr Laurence Lewinn. These products are developed in Australia for the harsh Australian conditions, so you can be confident in the safety and protection that they offer for your skin.
For the past 30 years, Dr Lewinn’s has been revolutionising the world with their expertise in anti-aging skincare. They’ve been empowering women all around the globe to feel confident in their own skin.
Dr Lewinn’s cosmetics are a No.1 Australian Cosmeceutical skincare brand across Australian pharmacies and have been at the top of Australian pharmacy sales for the past 10 years. This brand is most famous for its face masks and the following skincare lines:
Recoverederm – designed especially for sensitive skin;
Reversaderm – designed for the ladies that are struggling with skin pigmentation;
Line Smoothing Complex – products that improve your skin’s plumpness and keep wrinkles at bay.
If you want to boost the effects of your skincare products, try Dr Lewinn’s face mask – this product allows your skin to quickly and efficiently absorb all the beneficial active ingredients. You can find a variety of different face masks that show surprising results in just 4 weeks’ time. Browse through the different face masks packed with skin goodness and choose the one that best suits your needs:
Natural bamboo face mask with charcoal – to detox and exfoliate;
Vitamin C mask – for brightening the skin;
Jellyfish collagen mask – boosts your skin’s moisture and improves its suppleness;
Bio-active marine algae face mask – improves your skin’s elasticity and helps prevent wrinkles;
Vitamin & Mineral nourishing face mask – packed with vitamins, minerals and natural oils that nourish and hydrate your skin.
But, how do face masks work? Everyone needs a basic skincare routine – it improves your skin’s health, helps prevent issues, slows down aging, and boosts your confidence. However, sometimes your skin needs an additional boost. While professional facial procedures are expensive, face masks offer a simple DIY home skin rejuvenation treatment for a fraction of the price.
The magic of face masks is explained by the occlusion phenomenon. The mask sticks to the skin and creates a barrier between the outside world and its active ingredients. This prevents them from evaporating and keeps them in contact with your skin for longer. A face mask contains a more concentrated dose of ingredients, compared to other forms of application. These ingredients penetrate your skin better and faster.
The Recoverëderm line
If you have sensitive skin that is prone to wrinkles, then Recoverëderm is the best product line for you. The clinically proven and customer-tested range of products is designed to immediately calm and soothe sensitive and irritated skin and bring you comfort.
The Recoverëderm skin care line is formulated with the potent yet delicate Australian Bio-Active Maritech Reverse, a peculiar Marine Algae rich with Fucoidan, which is used to improve the immune system, lower inflammations, and prevent blood clots. The basic Recoverëderm skincare regime consists of a few steps:
- Applying the Ultra-Calming Restorative Cleanser to damp skin and massaging it to create a lather, then rinsing it with water;
- Applying the Skin-Protecting Toning Mist which refreshes and soothes your skin. You can use the toning mist as often as you need to;
- During the day – finish off with a Recoverëderm Cellular Defence Rich Replenishing Cream which hydrates, protects and plumps your skin;
- At night – Use the Recoverëderm Intensive Overnight Barrier Repair Balm after cleansing and toning. This balm creates a hydrating and protective barrier on your skin while you sleep.
The Reversaderm Line
If you’re struggling with an uneven skin tone, or you’re noticing signs of pigmentation and age spots, then the Reversaderm treatment is what you need. This skincare line provides a solution that is clinically proven. Its formula contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Resveratrol, and Vitamin C which take care of pigmentation and age spots and help to even out the skin tone. These ingredients make your face appear brighter and more radiant.
You can opt for a Reversaderm Dr Lewinn’s face mask or implement the whole Reversaderm treatment, which involves a few steps:
- Apply the Reversaderm Glycolic Cleanser, leave it for 1-2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. This cleanser contains 12% Glycolic acid which deeply cleanses your skin and corrects your skin tone and imperfections;
- After cleansing, move on to the Reversaderm Collagen Accelerator Serum. This serum is highly concentrated with Hydroxy Acids. It intensely nourishes your skin and minimizes skin imperfections;
- During the day – finish up your routine with the Cellular Regeneration Cream, which deeply conditions your skin with Resveratrol and Vitamin C.
- At night – finish with the Corrective Skin Peel. This overnight facial gel micro-exfoliates your skin and declines any skin imperfections.
The Line Smoothing Complex
Lastly, the Line Smoothing Complex line is all about keeping your skin looking young and fresh, and preventing the formation of wrinkles. This popular Dr Lewinn’s skin care line involves following a special routine to see results:
- Deeply cleanse your skin with the Line Smoothing Complex Cleansing jelly;
- Tone your skin using the Multi-Action Toner Mist;
- Dispense 5 drops of the Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Essence and apply it gently over your face, neck, and décolletage.
Using this tried and true routine, you’re likely to achieve results in as little as 4 weeks.
Sheryll is a lifestyle editor with over 7 years of experience in beauty. She is obsessed with Korean skincare, and she mostly covers the Beauty and Skincare space at Skin Seas.